GFS Eldon has moved online!
We are holding weekly sessions on Wednesdays at 2pm, via Zoom. They’re a great way to help keep girls connected and entertained during this difficult time.
If you’re a regular member, get in touch or look in your local Facebook groups for the log in details.
GFS online sessions are totally free
Welcome to GFS Eldon
We are a fun weekly group for local girls aged 6-16. The group is run by an amazing team of trained volunteers who run different activities with us every week.
We do loads of different things at our sessions, and there’s more about the GFS programme and how it helps girls try new things and build confidence here, but here are some examples:
- Team challenges so we can learn to work together
- Learning about incredible women who can inspire us
- Trips that help us learn independence
- Games and sports to get us active ( one particular favourite game of ours is dodge the beanbag, which we play to keep our energy up and blow off steam)
- Just having loads of laughs and fun without any worries
Everyone is welcome at GFS Eldon and being kind to one another is at the heart of our group – we all benefit so much from the friends we make here. If you’d like your child to come along and see what GFS is all about, just fill out the registration form and one of our volunteers will get in touch with you right away.
This group includes some elements of faith.
Pam Hutchison & Janice Clark
Group age range
Group meeting time
Every Wednesday during term time, 6.30-8.30pm
Those who are unable to contribute will still be able to participate
St Mark’s Church, Main Road, Eldon, Bishop Auckland DL14 8TD
Your regional development coordinator is:
phone: 020 7837 9669/07540 413 993