Charity partnerships are a great way to show that you are making a material commitment to gender equality.
Why partner with GFS?
- Supporting a gender equality charity – Gender Equality is one of the UN’s 17 Goals for Sustainable Development. Supporting GFS is an opportunity for your organisation to invest in the women of tomorrow to help build a more equal world.
- Enhance your PR coverage and strengthen your brand – we provide a communication and PR plan to promote your company and all your activities including acknowledgments on our website and on our social media throughout our partnership
- GFS offer rewarding volunteering opportunities – including an extensive personal development programme for women volunteers able to commit a minimum of six months.
- Regular project progress reports – We recognise that it is important for businesses and staff to see the full impact of your company’s support and fundraising.
- Ongoing support and ideas for fundraising to engage your customers and colleagues
What can GFS offer to our partners?
At the heart of our partnerships work is flexibility. As a small organisation, we have the agility to build plans with our partners, working together to create partnerships that fulfil both our goals and yours. For more detail on how we could work together, select one of the options below.