Thank you for your interest in joining our GFS volunteer team!
Firstly we’d like to find out a little about you, your skills and why you want to volunteer. The information you provide here will be used to contact you in regards to your application.
So what happens next?
Your form has been sent to GFS and will be stored in our secure database.
- Once we get your registration we’ll get in touch with you to let you know about the opportunities in your area and arrange an informal chat about volunteering. We’ll also send you a short skills survey to complete before the interview.
- In the chat we’ll tell you more about your local group and answer any questions you may have. We’ll also discuss your experience, skills survey and any areas you would like to develop.
- If possible, we’ll arrange for you to visit the group for a taster session so you can see the group in action and meet the other volunteers.
- We’ll get in touch with you to see how it went.
- If all is good to go ahead, we will contact your referees, give you information on how to complete your online DBS, send you online training and offer you dates for GFS training sessions to attend.